FEM APAC Summit & Awards – September 8th 2022
This content-packed event brings together industry leaders, innovators, experts and HR specialists from across the Asia-Pacific region. So join us for an insightful day of learning and networking at our interactive workshop sessions, panel discussions, roundtables and case studies. Gain fresh insight and practical advice from senior global mobility leaders at our highly regarded Mobility Masterclasses.
Taking place on the evening of the Summit, the APAC EMMAs (Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards) are a celebration of the best projects and initiatives in global mobility and expatriate management. The awards ceremony and drinks reception will be a chance to network, entertain clients and reward the organizations leading the field across the region. Celebrate the brightest and the best in global mobility at The APAC EMMAs.
Accenture, AECOM, AIG, Atkins, BAE Systems, Bloomberg Singapore, Boeing, Cardno, Capgemini, Cargill, Continental, CSIRO, Dell, Deloitte, Dyson, EY, FIS, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific, GSK, HPE, HSBC, ICC/Nissan, Infineon Technologies, ING, Ingersoll Rand, Interplex Precision Technology, Johnson & Johnson, KPMG, Moody’s Singapore, Mott MacDonald, Nike, Nomura, Publicis, PwC, SAP Asia, Schneider Electric Singapore, Sempcorp Marine, Standard Chartered Bank, Trans-Power, Uber, Unilever and Wood.
- 69% are Global Mobility professionals
- 31% HR, Benefit or L&D professionals
- 72% Manager, Head of Department or Director
- 76% have sole or joint responsibility for buying services
- 44% represent organisations with over 250 expat assignees
Get involved, be inspired: Develop your skills and knowledge networks
- Our highly interactive format will enable you to ask questions and gain tangible solutions from roundtables, workshops and case studies
- Enhance your skills at Mobility Masterclasses presented by award-winning global mobility leaders
- Engage with senior mobility figures to garner best-practice and new ideas from a broad range of sectors including telecoms, pharma, consulting, construction and banking
- Discover new technology solutions to enable you to improve the tracking and engagement of assignees and business travellers
- Network with global mobility experts from across the APAC region. Grow your professional network and exchange new ideas and solutions
- Benchmark your policies and programs and find out how leading service providers can boost your efficiency and effectiveness
- Gain recognition of your continuing professional development with global CPD credits
“This was the first FEM event that I have attended and would love to come back. I found the roundtables incredibly valuable experiences. The conference was the perfect size and had a very personal atmosphere to it.”
“Come to the FEM to learn, come to the FEM to share, come to the FEM to connect with your peers.”
“I really love FEM and the organization because it really gives a great opportunity to network. The agenda every year is filled with robust and innovative topics and what better way to mingle and learn?”
“FEM has given me so much inspiration to share with my team.”
“FEM APAC Summit is a great way for companies to learn and share about the leading mobility practices and trends in the region.”