Registration & Networking Breakfast
Welcome and introduction
In this session immigration specialists and senior corporate practitioners will draw on their experience and those of clients to explore policy changes and how to best ensure compliance in immigration. Topics to be discussed include:
- Reviewing how current immigration policy in the APAC region is impacting business
- How are the fair employment requirements (such as those in Singapore) impacting on mobility?
- Strategies to minimise risks and ensure compliance across multiple jurisdictions across the APAC region
Claire Tennant-Scull Global Head of Content & Events Director
Forum for Expatriate Management
Corporates-only Sponsored Roundtable Discussions:
Weichert Workforce Mobility
Supplier Workshop: (For all supplier attendees not hosting the sponsored roundtables)
The Inside Track on Procurement and Supplier Selection Process
• Understand the importance of having clear objectives for your RFP and how to stand out from the competition
• How to establish relationships with key stakeholders in the process to maximize efficiency and continuity, maintain clear communication with key staff and manage expectations during the review process
• What should go into a RFP to ensure it clarifies supplier capabilities and aligns with stakeholders’ needs?
This panel explores how the workplace is evolving and its impact on global mobility, including technology development, compensation and benefits, demographic changes and diversity.
- What is the Future Workplace? What is the role of AI?
- How is connectivity changing today’s workplace? How is global mobility affected as employees have increasing ability to work from anywhere?
- How is technology changing the workplace, and more specifically mobility as a function? What are the opportunities for self-service and process automation?
- How should technology tie into compliance?
- A look at the diversity agenda – how has this changed in Asia Pacific in the past few years and what are the areas for future development?